*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.*
Congrats to Jessena who carried a blue hankie on her wedding day…and lent it to her hubby because he was the one who broke down!
I adore jewelry in the way I adore pillows. With jewelry, I can easily add a classic, colorful or personal twist to any ensemble. With decor, I can do the same with throw pillows. My analogy goes “jewelry is to fashion as pillows are to interior design.” It should come as no surprise that I’m a little infatuated with both.
This week I’m happy to introduce you to BrideBlu, an Etsy shop that offers affordable vintage and handmade jewelry. The shop owner, Cat, has an eye for melding old and new to produce truly unique pieces. Her shop includes over 100 original items – earrings, brooches, necklaces, bracelets, barrettes – that you won’t find the likes of in retail jewelry departments.
Like timeless classics…
Or colorful modern spins on vintage…
And even personal pieces…
Like what you see? Yeah, me too. Lucky for you, Cat is graciously offering House*Tweaking readers the chance to win some bling of their own! Here are all the entry details:
- PRIZE: any BrideBlu item valued at up to $26…winner’s choice!
- RULES: You must be at least 18 years old to enter. One entry per email address. No shipping restrictions! That means all you international readers are eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post proclaiming “BLU OVER YOU!”
- DEADLINE: Enter before Thursday, March 22nd at 9:00 p.m. EST. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced Friday, March 23rd.
- WHILE YOU’RE AT IT: Since this Etsy shop’s name – BrideBlu – is conjuring up thoughts of ‘something blue’ as it pertains to wedding days, share what something blue you wore on your wedding day. Not married? No problem. Tell me what you would wear or what something blue you’ve seen others wear on their big day. I’ll go first. My something blue was pretty standard – a blue garter. The not-so-standard part was the way Handy Hubby removed it from my leg during our reception…after a few drinks…after approaching me in my chair on his hands and knees…after completely disappearing under my dress…for what seemed like a looooooong time…and reemerging with the garter in his teeth. Embarrassing!
Can’t wait to see if you win? After all, Easter and Mother’s Day are both quickly approaching! Receive 15% off your BrideBlu order when you use the discount code HOUSE15 at checkout. Offer good through March 31st, 2012.